Silicone Rubber Corona Treater Sleeve
v FEATURES :-
· Good Electrically Insulation.
· Ozone Corona discharge resistance.
· Suitable for continuous operation at 180º C & can be operated at higher temperature without loss of any mechanical & dielectric properties.
· Having high dielectric strength 250-500 Votts/mm.
· Resilient & flexible for case of Insulation on to treatment roll.
· Long Life.
· Due to sleeve treat can be operated with much smaller air gap.
· Require much lower web tension.
· Do not break or crack under unusual web tension
· Size available from 2” ID to 8” ID & wall thickness 2.00mm to 5.00mm (±0.2mm)
ID OD ID OD
· Normally available from stock in opaque color.
· Special size & color available on request.
· Appearance Transparent to Transculent.
· Hardness : 60-70 Shore A.
· Density: – 1.2
· Temperature:- - 80º to 250º C. (-110º to 480º F)
· Elongation at break 500%
Tensile Strength:- 11.0Mpa